Tuesday, July 8, 2008

no word can explain or define how i feel right now - happy, mad, worried, skeptical, hectic, tired, nostalgic, etc. in fact, i dont know myself.


im still mad about the whole flatmate incident and i lost trust, respect and every thing that needs to be there - its just gone. and i feel mentally unsafe and unsecure living there alone with 2 people i am hating right now and another person who ive known since elementary.
ive been advised to move out by friends and my best friend told me that he's welcoming me all the time - makes me wanna cry because i feel like i have a place somewhere other than home - this means so much to me, that i almost cried (literally).

oh, and im really happy - academic wise - i am one credit short since freshman first semester and im considered as a sophomore second semester still. but i took 2 summer courses so im one credit ahead of people (and im a junior first sem). and i talked to my former FA and he's been really kind and giving me thorough guidance via email.
im planning to take a 5th course - where only selected people can take - and i even talked to the Dean of College and he siad he'll approve me because ive been doing good (grade wise). so im really happy about that.
i dropped intermediate japanese to take another sociology course (and ive decided to minor in sociology). Although i still have like 5 more courses to take for geography, including capstone (research), i thought sociology can be a good backup (even though im minoring).
for a sociology minor, i need to take 3 mandatory courses (which im planning to take 2 out of the 3 this fall) and 3 200+ level courses (I already took one 200 level course during the summer and I signed in for the second one for the fall). In total, im taking 3 sociology courses (2 introductory and 1 specialization/skills course) and 2 geography courses. I know it will be intense but I dont want to waste money taking japanese classes when I can get it for free from mom.

now that i think about it, im starting to worry about geography - will i have enough time to finish my geo? :s

here is my plan. lol.
fall 08 - intro to sociology, classical sociological theory, population environment development, urban ecology, and utopian vision

spring 09 - class status power, vector GIS+lab, who fears what and why, (maybe a capstone for geo), sociology of the environment

by spring 09, i will finish my minor.
and hopefully by fall 09, i will finish my geo.

im aiming to finish a semester early, but i need to take summer courses again to get enough credits for graduation ( i need 32::: i need to take 32 courses for graduation) - so far i only have... 15 +2 (summer) so 17.

i shouldnt rush, but somewhere in my head, i feel like im in the need to..... but at the same time, i need to concentrate on my grades. if i get good grades this fall, i can petition for a 5th course again. then if i do well (touch wood), i want to apply for the 5th year for masters. if i really like sociology, i want to get a masters in sociology or if not, i'll take GIS.

im so excited.


----

going back to housing.
i need to start looking for houses.
the thought of living in the same floor as those two makes me go crazy inside and out. its a suicidal act and i dnt like it.

No comments: