Thursday, December 13, 2007

so nothing much. i shud be studying but then i havent. i just dont want to. i cant study alone... i mean i do study alone but i need someone to be there with me when im studying.

hmm. yea . . .
i was reading my livejournal entries from last year...and i was feeling sad. what i thought (in the past) was coming true.
from lj :: [i hate having upperclassmen friends! theyre gona graduate so soon....next december, next next may....i hate it! im gona be so lonely]

now its here, my upperclassmen friend is graduating. ken will be in the west coast...true, i will miss him.
i wonder how i will survive my later years in clark. all i can do is just hope that i will survive ... really.

i kno i dont have much friends, because i have quality friends. quantity doesnt matter, its the quality.... sigh. i cant stand it.

i really cant. it hurts. few more days left until i see him in spring break (or summer break). now i know, i wont make upperclassmen friends anymore coz i've had enough. i dont want to suffer this pain anymore.

makes me wonder. i tell this to myself every year but then...i end up making more upperclassmen friends. sucks for me huh?


i am tired from studying.
dear diary, i cant stand it anymore. good bye.

No comments: