Thursday, December 20, 2007

i miss friends so much. not even funny.

i cant believe im in the philippines already. . . . the byes were very shortened coz of the putang driver. i cried so much. my eyes nicely swollen, my body drained with water, my clock jetlagged as hell...
i dnt know.

i called my friends awhile ago and it made me feel somewhat better. but then the thought that i wont be seeing one of my friend for a while kills me since we're so close to each other.

i am happy for what i did last september (06) when he asked me if i wanted to go to boston with him at 11pm. the old me would be like, sorry i have class or like...nah not in the mood.
but something was different, without much hesitation, i okay-ed and joined him to boston. then our friendship began from there. how fun. :)

so anyways. thats about it......
im jetlagged as f-ck and im wondering if i shud sleep or not.

No comments: