Saturday, April 12, 2008

april showers

i hate it when it rains.
thursday was really sunny and so i sat outside and skipped work. i just chilled and enjoyed the weather, really. my class even convinced the professor that we should do work outside at the green (which is a grassy space right outside the main building and the geo building). we didnt do much other than just chitterchatter.

its saturday and i finished my articles for tmw's internship so now im just waiting for my nails to dry up so i can take out my laundry from the dryer.
maybe i will do another round of drying coz i have so many things inside that small machine.

i listen to hiphop and feel happy, then some songs i relate to myself and feel sad or happy.

last night was gala day and gala here is like the biggest event and everyone goes there. last year, my roomie and i couldnt watch because of the lack of seats. but this year, we started lining up at like...5 (and the event was at 7) lol. was great, except my expectations were a bit too high that i wasnt that amazed. but i saw lotsa alumnus and some upperclassmen who i dnt really see on campus. <3>

i have to write an 8page paper by friday but im not in the mood at all. ugh ... i mean i did  most of the readings but i guess i dnt know what they were about - since it was ages ago lol

I will work on my paper next tuesday on spree day or something - why? because I want to relax today. im so restless these days and its annoying me. but i dont have boy problems anymore so thats all good.

79 more days till i fly back and im just really excited . sorta.

blah~ april showers, i hate i hate.

www.goswoop.com 

check out that site for lotsa info! <3 

No comments: