Saturday, June 28, 2008

Adventure....

So my classes are about to end, I am packing my things ready-ing to return to where I call home . . . . Philippines and Japan.

My best friend is back from the west after a tiring long road trip and my other best friend is in Waltham- which is in between Woo and Boston.

So we met up :) all three of us and just chilled the night away - or so it was planned.
However, since Boston City is being such a putangina and stripping the roads, the manholes popping out from weird places and it was just disasterous. So, the one-too-many manholes resulted in my friend's car's front tire to burst. So we called the dealership and what not and we got the towing truck to come - or so we thought.
Nicely, the towing truck driver "refused" to come pick us up. After waiting hours, we finally got hold of a towing company. sigh. we waited for like at least 5hrs in commonwealth ave.
so that was the adventure, it was pretty interesting but i was kinda falling asleep while i was in the car waiting for the tow truck.

sigh, im so tired, but yea i shouldnt sleep now - i wanna watch snl kasi.
lol

No comments: