Thursday, June 19, 2008

End of summer session


Summer classes are ending next week, whoa.
Summer was pretty quick well, only 6 weeks of classes so I guess it was short.

Twice a week, from 6pm to 9:30pm, I would sit in one class, then the next day I would do the same. I took 2 classes - both Sociology. They were pretty interesting i must say. Ive been enjoying the class too much that I think i might take more sociology classes next semester!

The ironic thing is that I took two 200+ level courses before taking the mandatory intro course which I am planning to take next sem (fall).

Anyways, enough of school talk, I recently moved into my new apartment which is 5 minutes away from campus by walk. Which isnt bad, but let's see what will happen when it starts snowing massively.

I still need to get furniture such as a side table so I can put in some stuff. I also need a mini desk (like a short short small coffee table) that will cover up all the nasty medusa-like wires thats going everywhere in the room. So far, I have a bed and a bookshelf which I built by myself and Im kinda proud of it.

Now that I have my own tv, Ive been watching Eurocup. I just finished watching Portugal vs Germany. Nicely Germany won and I was very dissapointed with Ronaldo. but oh well.....

In less than 2 weeks, I'm leaving here, for Philippines and for Japan, kinda excited but not the plane ride. I wanna go to 6 Flags before going thou because my best friend told me that he'll take me once he gets back. He just started his road tripping across the country, which Im really excited and worried about. Its his second time doing this, but still kinda worried.

Anyways, yea, nothing much. I should start doing one of my paper.

No comments: