Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i am officially broke.
yes, you heard that. ive never been this broke before and my parents wont give me money since they said its not right to keep giving money.
so i "forgot" to save.
thats not true, throughout october, my intentions were on saving and nothing but saving.

i only have so little that makes me scared - will i have enough money to make it thru the rest of the semester?
i mean technically speaking, semester's ending soon but knowing me, i'd go nuts.

so i asked my department when im getting paid - they said soon enough. but their soon enough takes forever.

even if i do a foreign currency exchange, still wont have enough to last me long.
grr.

if only people actually pay me back on time. but still, the money i will get from the paybacks wont be enough.
shit.

realy, im broke, im broke and im broke.

good ways to earn money for an international student? like i wanna earn money like a finger snap!

><

No comments: