Tuesday, November 13, 2007

memory

so many things going on.
my 9am class was good and so was my 12noon.

9am class was geo and it was fun. they talked about health issues and how it has been pushed aside for ages etc etc.
12 noon class was just a waste of time. my professor was mad at the whole world and the class was just like..wtf.

anyways. yea, other than that, nothing much. ive been coping with my mental health and been less depressed. ive been occupying myself with work and whatnot so i guess its a good start for me.

i was telling my friend that i was backing out from the counsellings because im scared that i might get too drugged up. i kno how it is to get drugged, it sucks.
sigh.
i miss what i call life. wait, what and how was my life before?

i really dont remember anything......

No comments: