Saturday, January 5, 2008

le premiere

First of all, Happy 2008 to all yous out there.

My winter vacation is about to end so soon and I noticed that I haven't posted anything. So here I am, spending some time thinking of what to type - my first entry of this year.

Ive been coping with not seeing my good friends and not being able to chat with them. . . When I got to the Philippines, I've been chatting and texting and calling them every now and then (like every 2hrs) and I was pushed away from missing them mentally. Now that I think about it, I feel like I miss them physically. Kinda sad, but its part of life.

I'll be seeing them soon enough - one of them being my room mate, i'll get to see her when she's back. The other friend living an hour away (by car), sadly, i still dont own a licence or a car so I need to save money for it. Then my bestest friend recently moved away to the other side of the country so I wont be seeing him until spring break. which is a long way to go since I'm so used to seeing him around 24/7.

I am a simple person - I act like a little baby where the baby misses its parent or toy. kinda sad, but this is me.

Ive grown to be like this. Ive grown in a family where parents give 120% attention to my brother and whats around and 8% attention to me and it changed when my brother graduated from college. I started recieving more attention but nothing beats the attention they give to my brother. I've always tried hard to get attention from them any kind of attention- whether that was a scolding attention or a praising one.

My life was breaking apart and now, my new found friends glued the broken pieces back together. I felt like I belonged here. Felt like I was alive.

Lets see how things result this semester.

btw, grades came out. Very dissappointed with my expository writing. But Im proud of my music.

ttyl.

love - whats love?


eternal sad clown

No comments: