Saturday, January 26, 2008

"a whole lot of nothing" - taken from my brother.

quoting my brother, "a whole lot of nothing".

nothing much is going on here and there. was supposed to go see cloverfield two weeks ago but then i guess time doesnt allow.
i havent done much, really. just been caught up with work like crazy. work meaning school work that is.
i need to get a job too, but i dont know where to find and how to find jobs on campus.

been telling all my lalaki-kwento to my good friend and noticed that he's really looking out for me like a lil sister. so that was really nice of him. :)

omg, i have so many things to do. i hate it. i need to start doing homework. argh. bleh. sigh

i watched exte (extentions), this japanese horror movie 2007. was okay, kinda not scary but more like...disturbing.

thats about it, watched my friend do his dance performance with his friends. that was neat, really. i dont want to talk ahead of myself but im really looking forward to monday. been putting it off for a loooooong time. so yea. bleh

spring break, i want it so much. gotta see my best friend!!!

No comments: