Thursday, February 7, 2008

exile love

my latest addiction: exile.
theyre just hot, simply hot and fun. i love their songs and their PVs. ~~
my fav song right now is "kanata kara koko e" and "michi", "lovers again" is still the best thou.

ive been sick since last saturday and not feeling 100%well. kinda sucks.
today is chinese new year. my roomie and i heard fireworks last night as the clocks ticked 12mn. but it was raining so hard so i dont think the fireworks came out nicely.

in the morning, i woke up when my roomie woke me up. she went for work while im just chilling, wasting time listening to exile and replying to facebooks. im so tired, really.

my best friend called and he was kinda cold so i feel down. :(
sigh. we all have ups and downs i guess.

speaking of ups..--> USP lol i duno where that came from but yea, my noise cancelling headphones are coming. im so happy and excited!!!
its snowing outside and today, i only have one class but i have so many errands to run. how great. thank god tomorrow is friday, really. im in desperate need of a break already. im already breaking apart.

bleh. so yea thats that and thats it for now i guess. my brother scolded me and nothing new.
i feel sad.

No comments: