Sunday, February 17, 2008

not much not much

the fifth week of school just ended and i am burnt out like a dying cig cherry.

i just came back from the hill and it was fun. my friend dropped me off <3
at hill, my friends and i watched two movies - "I am Legend" and my favorite american animation, "Madagascar". (Madagascar 2 is coming out soon toooooo!! cant wait cant wait.)

other than that, not much is going on, just more chilling and chilling. ive been too tired lately. had two all nighters this week - monday and friday. kinda sucks but yea tell me about it -_-

so valentines day is over and im really glad. why? because many ppl asked me how my valentines day was. kinda sucks for a single but then theres lotsa advantages of being single i guess - not in a slut way.

ugh, my weekends these days are just so intense - i spend about 20 bucks per weekend on cabs. ugh. and i just got scolded for using so much.... if only i had a car but then a car would cost me more anyways. so i guess i'll stick on cabs lol. having fun is priceless and memorable. unless i have awkward situations with ppl i had things with.
well this weekend was good. lotsa socializing.

tomorrow is sunday (or technically speaking today) and i am planning to do some readings done for monday and tuesday and wednesday. i need grades better grades. argh
midterms are coming up already and i hate it.

but on the brighter side, i get to see my bestfriend very soon <3>

argh. i hate this weather i get sick so easily. bleh.

No comments: