Thursday, February 21, 2008

sleep deprieved with sleeping pills.

6th week of school is about to end soon, tomorrow, after my discussion, i will be done with this week.
then midterms...ugh.


ive been popp'n sleeping pills these days and its helping me but i feel extra weak for some reason, maybe i shudnt even bother taking them.
i feel like im so sleep deprieved, really. i missed my class this week, yet again and im like fuck. but oh well. cant go back time.

i am currently hooked onto: Bomb Bee Men! (binbo danshi) its so funny i think but annoying at the same time, Shun Oguri is cute but can get so ... ugh-fying.
tomorrow is friday, lets hope my friday goes well. i have japanese and japanese TA, then i have research methods then i have ws discussion. i usually dont have anything after research methods but bleh.

the eclipse last night wasnt as great of a thing...i was expecting something more grand and memorable. maybe the weather was too cold huh? bleh. i hate this cold weather. my sheeps hasnt seen sunlight (fake one too) in so long. i shud wear them starting tonite.

sometimes i find myself staring blankly at space and my vision blackens. i hate it. been going on for ages now, i thought it was my sleep-deprived-ness but then i dont know. maybe im really tired? :s
i want sleep. i need sleep.

spring break here i come, i cant wait i cant wait. =) but when im over there for spring break, i will be working my ass off ... i have to work on my literature paper, my research proposal, readings for my ws..... ugh

bleh. i shud take a nap before going out later.
i am done with all my hwk thats due tomorrow. so yeaaa~~ bleh. shrugs. i shalst sleep soon. a nap that is. lol. tv can get so fun but annoying. i find everything so annoying.... everything...everyone.

No comments: