Sunday, August 3, 2008

heat

Two words. "ITS HOT!"

So the monsoon season is finally gone, summer is here and I can hear children running around the neighborhood.

Yesterday, I found an English class (not big enough to call a school), while I was walking back home from buying groceries. The English class was called "ENGLISH TIME". Through the huge plate of transparent window, I saw a Canadian (probably from all the Canadian flags being pasted on the wall) teacher and some Japanese adults (perhaps college students).

They were all doing something, so I left and headed back home.

I rarely see foreigners in my area. Well, I'm living away from Tokyo right now. But the area where my grandparents live, theres lots of foreigners farming and making pots enjoying and learning their zen sphere.

I guess this area is like half way - not enough people to call it a city, not enough space to harvest crops or plant trees..bleh.

It's so hot here, today's the first hottest day since summer started this year. It's already 36 degrees C (I dont know in F). It's so hot, but I guess I like the heat. Right now is 2:45pm, I just came back from sitting outside in my garden and eating ice cubes hahaha.

-----

i'm also not feeling well. i feel like a rusted robot.

No comments: