Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NRT > MNL (and ISM visit with S and J)

"NW 001" was my flight back to Manila from Japan yesterday. I sat in the emergency exit row with my mom and some random guy who laughed and cried and sang to his iPod nano.

And because the passengers sitting in the emergency exit row, we sit facing the cabin attendants. And omg, this cabin attendant with the name plate "JON" ....!! 熱い! I saw him sitting down even before the doors were closed and the chief CA lady was like telling him something and he was walking around and got on his seat when the plane started running for take off. lol so scary.

Anyways. so yes, I am back in Manila, Philippines. My brother left for Detroit on the same day and my mom has been sad because he left.... Oh well, 3 months and a bit, and we'll all be back in one house.

Being back is somewhat special - especially if I only have 11days to spend. Here is where my time managing skills come into play. Mornings and early afternoons, I usually spend in my house or running simple errands and in the afternoon and at night, im usually out with friends. Every other night, I'm out and the nights that I'm not seen in public, that means I'm at home spending quality time watching tv or drinking tea lol.
Then the day before my departure, I stay home, pack all day and chill. Try to sleep early but somewhat get excited or nervous about the long endless flights that I will be facing.

My mom says Clark is too far, and I agree. But I can't do anything about it.

-------- A whole day has past, I am still thinking of what to write ----

I went to school today with my two friends from High school - S and J. I picked S up from his mansion and off we drove to starbucks nearby school where J was waiting for us. J really dropped some pounds - for a second, i thought i was saying hi to the wrong person ... but twas J himself.

Then we talked and drove off to school - J was flaunting his new Caddie Escalade while S and I were just driving to school in my car. School visit was fun, but towards the end, we were informed with some tragic news of our very own upperclassmen's sudden death. (Rest in Peace *prays*)

S was kind of annoyed at J's presence and I felt bad, because J wasn't planning to join us till last minute. So yes, I decided to make up for it tomorrow night when we meet at our wall of fame.
Yes, what I've been waiting for - for 7 whole months!!!

Sigh, I'm tired. I shall rest after I eat some dinner.
<3

*C.T., rest in peace*

No comments: