Friday, August 22, 2008

Pier One

Pier One last night!

Had so much fun last night. I picked up S from his place again to head to pier one - our hang out place. We told J to come later so that S and I could have a lil chitchat (chismis) like we used to. It was really fun, got to catch up on each other. One hour went by so quickly when J and his gang came. lol.

D, W, and Je came along. so we moved chairs and kept drinking and smoking. (S and I were sharing a pack and we smoked everything by the end of the night). We all talked and caught up with each other's uni life. W goes to La Salle, Je isnt going to school because he quit his business major last semester and isnt going to school till next feb, then D goes to Brock U and he's ... just D lol. still the old him but have matured a lot from elementary hahahaha!

G came and he was still him. same old from grade 1! He goes to La Salle too with W. Then about an hour later, C joined (goes to Suffolk, so close by!) the crowd grew big and it was really fun. Although at first, S didnt seem like he was having fun, but Je and I kept on trying to cheer him up. S and I shared beer and a blue margarita pitcher and yea by the end of the night, I was half way to getting tipsy. S who is a nice guy kept worrying about me since i was getting mad about C and J lol. (now is all good though).

S said "i'm so nice, i spent every free period with you at OA" then i was like ..? then he added "coz i had nothing better to do" *ouch* lol
but if i think about it, its true how he visited me during OA back in senior year. guess i liked that bit of senior year - only that. Math, English, ..... and other classes i hated. OA was fun. lol.

M (who goes to La Salle as well), joined in 10 minutes before S and I went home. sigh, a mini reunion. our pack of marlb menthol lights went out in less than 4 hours. was so fun. very fun.

I dropped S back to his place and then I felt sad because he's leaving tomorrow and our barkada members aren't here in the philippines. we'll prolly never meet again in one place. last summer was the first and the last with all the fun. i feel sad.

Next winter break, if I do come back to the philippines (which i really really hope), i get to fly back to the states with S (if schedules do agree). but if mom wont let me, i will save money and fly there just so i can fly back to the US with him and not alone lol. then he said "if nt, then i'll save money and go to boston".
would be so fun.

speaking of boston, D asked me what i do in boston. I said shop. theres nothing to do other than shop.
then W joined and he said newbury? lol.
of course W, i do go to newbury.

i miss last night already. if only i didnt have a curfew, i wouldve had more fun. if only....

No comments: